COVID-19 Safety Precautions for All Hawk U Attendees
In compliance with local regulations and CDC guidelines, Hawk has implemented safety precautions to protect the well-being of Hawk U attendees and Hawk personnel. All Hawk U attendees must adhere to the safety precautions outlined below. Failure to comply with the safety precautions will result in removal from the class, and registration fees will be forfeited.
- At the start of each training day, every Hawk U attendee will need to submit to a temperature check, sanitize their hands, and complete a COVID-19 self-assessment form
- Masks must always be worn while inside the Hawk facility
- Gloves must be worn during all hands-on activities
- Hawk U attendees must stay within the designated training areas, and use only the designated restroom facilities
- Maintain 6’ social distancing