Empty containers can be used for better inventory control, waste collection, special color matches, and leftover product. These empty containers are high density polypropylene and barrier lined. They are available in a variety of sizes.
Hawk's Stem Screens fit all stem type spray guns.
- 50 x 60 mesh brass wire avoids gun clogging
- Polyethylene gasket grips the fluid tube securely
- Fits all spray guns
- Adjustable up to 7/16 inches and larger
The fast, sure and easy way to produce a completely dust, lint and speck free surface. Ideal for any spray, paint or finish job on metal or wood.
- Other material that may affect adhesion
This polyester based sponge is resistant to acids and stripping agents.
- Long lasting
- 7 inches x 4 3/8 inch x 2 1/8 inch
- Wipes and cleans quickly
Hawk Research Laboratories’ masking paper is 40-pound stock which safely protects walls, floors and other fixtures close to the refinishing process. Solvent and acid resistant, the thick stock does not easily rip or tear and is easy to handle and apply. The high quality masking paper will leave a very professional impression, particularly on important sample jobs.
Hawk Research Laboratories' silicone carbide sandpaper is a long-lasting, low cost and waterproof sandpaper, ideal for both wet and dry sanding. Each sheet sheet measures 9 inches x 11 inches.
Hawk’s Tile Grout quickly replaces damaged grout. Tile can be sprayed in as little as 15 minutes after application. Great for quickly filling grout lines, cracks, crevices, holes, etc., before and during the tile refinishing process.
- Fills gaps up to 1/8 inch
- Paintable and water-resistant
- Quickly replaces damaged grout
- Dries quickly and can be sprayed over in as little as 15 minutes
- Excellent for quick tile grout repair jobs
The Micro-Mesh Acrylic Tub and Spa Kit is designed to remove surface scratches and blemishes on acrylic tubs, showers and spas and restores acrylic surfaces to like-new conditions.
- 1-3” x 4” Sheet 2400
- 1-3” x 3” Sheet 3200
- 1-3” x 4” Sheet 4000
- 1-3” x 4” Sheet 6000
- 1-2” x 3” Foam Block
- 1-1oz. MicroGloss Polish
- 1-11.5” x 12” Flannel
The Micro-Mesh High Gloss Kit is designed for use on refinished surfaces. A highly reflective finish (95º+), satin, or matte finish can be achieved, depending on the number of steps completed. This makes it an excellent product for spot matching of finishes.
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 1500
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 1800
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 2400
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 3200
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 3600
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 4000
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 6000
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 8000
- 2-3” x 6” Sheet 12000
- 1-3” x 3” Foam Block
Micro-Mesh Heavy Duty Machine Kit for Acrylics is designed for larger repairs and restorations. It contains Velcro backed discs, allowing quick changes from one disc to another.
- 5-120 grit wet/dry sandpaper 5” discs
- 5-220 grit wet/dry sandpaper 5” discs
- 5-400 grit wet/dry sandpaper 5” discs
- 2-1500 MICRO-MESH 5” discs
- 2-2400 MICRO-MESH 5” discs
- 2-3600 MICRO-MESH 5” discs
- White foam sponge pad
- Tuf-Buf™ polishing pad
- Back-up pad
- 8 oz. bottle of MICRO-GLOSS
- 8 oz. bottle of Anti-Static cream
Control reductions for accurate spraying with disposable mixing cups.
- Consistent and precise measurements
- Avoid under or clear catalyzing
Polish formulated to remove superficial scratches and other light surface damages on acrylic surfaces.
- Liquid polish
- Removes hairline scratches
- Produces a high-gloss surface
- Excellent for use after any MicroMesh Kit process